Nepal Trek Everest Open Challenge
Join the Huma Trek Everest Base Camp Open Challenge and fundraise for a cause close to your heart - with a team of like-minded individuals!
About the Challenge
The Everest Base Camp trek takes you into one of the most spectacular regions of Nepal, the Khumbu, where the Sherpa culture thrives amongst the highest peaks in the world. The Everest massif as seen from Thyangboche and Kala Pattar is a sight you will never forget, and the hospitality of these mountain people will remain with you for a long time.
- Raising vital monies for your charity
- A rewarding challenge with stunning views of Mount Everest
- Come face to face with the famous Sherpa Culture
- Explore the trading village of Namche Bazaar
- Visit Thyangboche Monastery
- Fully supported camping based trek including 3 hearty meals per day prepared by your private cooks
- Climb Kala Pattar & visit Everest Base Camp
- Ample acclimatisation days built in
- Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
13 March 2017
24 April 2017
1 November 2017
To join a challenge contact Fiona at email@example.com or call 1300 792 501 to speak to one of our charity consultants.
How to Create Your Fundraising Page
If your already signed up to our Trek Everest Open Challenge it's time to create your fundraising page! Simply click "create fundraising page" to get started. If you have any problems, contact gofundraise support on 1300 889 272.
How to Sign Up For the Challenge
To join a Trek Inca Trail Open Challenge, simply select a challenge and departure date, choose your charity and away you go - embarking on the adventure of a lifetime whilst making a different. Travel for a cause and join today!